Skip to main content

Kadve Khind


A hidden treasure near Panshet, now about to get exposed..




Few years back, I had been to this place in my Grey-Worm swift car. Checkout my vlog of the same below. It was then deserted. The place where I took some iPhone shots was an empty ground. I was back at this place again in 2021 August, just after Rain. It was still beautiful.

So i chose this spot, Kadve Khind, very close to Panshet, to ride to, to get some beautiful pictures of my Smurf. Ojas was with me. We started around 6.30.

Road to Panshet is beautiful, road condition is beautiful. A huge peacock just fly across the road just when i thought i should start the gopro recording :-(

The diversion from Panshet to Kadve Khind though is still in pretty bad condition, but a must visit place for off-roaders. 

I was getting ready to witness the vastness, the spot offers. But I was greeted by a huge resort built on that place blocking the best view I was there to witness. I just couldn't believe my eyes. Nothing was there a year back and now.... 

I rode a few meters ahead and atleast found, a still not occupied place to click pictures. Not sure, if i come here next time, will it be the same or not.


We parked the Hunter and clicked some pictures, just then a Black Thar entered the scene. Two folks step down with few sacks.

From the way they were behaving, I thought now they will take out a drone and take some pics of Thar. But those two guys went near the water-body, took down their shirts and started brushing... yucks...

 
Ignoring them, I started doing the thing for what I was here. Click pics of the machine.
The morning was warm, sun was not yet harsh, the golden rays, the golden light was beautiful making the dry grass around more yellowish.

An open landscape, hills on the backdrop on one side, water body on another, warm light .. everything was perfect to click pictures.




I'm the author and owner of the most popular Marathi Novels blog - डोक्यात भुणभुणणारा मराठी भुंगा https://manaatale.wordpress.com Here i will be sharing my travel stories

Comments