Skip to main content

Saturday Ride to Saswad Link Road

 iPhone is great.. no doubt about it. It is handy, capable to click photos in any situations, the blur is super-awesome.. very good performance in low light.. 

Everything is agreed, but.. it cannot beat DSLR.. and with 85mm, f/1.8 with it.. Forget it.

Today's ride was quick, but produced awesome pictures because, after many many years.. finally I carried my DSLR on my rides.. Even with my car rides, I always used to repeat.. carry DSLR.. carry DSLR.. but iPhone used to suffice the need.

Today I did, and how thankful I'm.. i guess Pictures will tell the whole story..











I'm the author and owner of the most popular Marathi Novels blog - डोक्यात भुणभुणणारा मराठी भुंगा https://manaatale.wordpress.com Here i will be sharing my travel stories

Comments